Thursday, June 9, 2011

All kinds of NEW.

First blog entry: The title of my blog is "con todo mi corazon".....in english this means "With all of my heart".  I chose this title because I hope to embrace every moment with all of my heart and of course I will miss all of you guys next year with literally all of my heart....ohh and there is music at the bottom of the page so listen if you like :)

Friday, June 3, 2011 at 9:30 AM I had a tonsilectomy.  Normally I recover quite fast from anything... Needless to say that was my thought process about this operation.  "Normal people take 10 days to recover...I will take about 4."  The first two days, I felt no pain.. so I decided I wasn't even going to have much recovery time at all.  FALSE. 
Here I am on my 7th day of recovery still unable to eat, unable to do much out of the house...
NEW fact number 1: turns out I am human. :(

Boredom has created all kinds of new events.
NEW fact number 2: I started my blog a month early.
NEW fact number 3: I am going to fail the GRE,but more on that later.
NEW fact number 4: I have started saying "legenadary" and "awesome" far too much, but that comes from the fact that I have watched 5 seasons of How I Met Your Mother in 7 days #notproud
NEW fact number 5: I am OBSESSED with my new camera...(I have taken an unreal amount of photos)

Last night I escaped the boredom of my recovery to visit some friends and a very very special little "niece" of mine.


Don't worry, we know.  Brylee Gracyn is the hands down cutest child. 
Not only was it wonderful to get to play with my little booger, but as always so wonderful to get to spend some quality time with Bubba & Brittney.  I just wish I got to see them more.  For now, SKYPE is amazing.

May has been quite eventful:

I graduated college! No photos because the ceremony was post-poned until August due to the tornado damage (however I will already be in Espana.)

My oldest brother, Matty, got married!

My baby brother graduated high school!

My sister got engaged!

A day later...one of my oldest friends, Taylor, got engaged!

Needless to say there has been a whole lot of celebrating going on this way!!
And the last NEW fact-I WILL BE SPENDING THE NEXT YEAR IN SEVILLA!! 
I was finally placed in a school and I will definitely be with kiddos rather than adults, YAY! I am so excited about this new journey!

Now it is time to commence Season 6 of How I Met Your Mother and hopefully nap.

Adios Amigos :)


No comments:

Post a Comment