Saturday, June 11, 2011

MY SISTER IS GETTING MARRRIEEEDDDDDD!!!!!!!

It finally set in.  
I actually thought about the fact that my only sister is getting married!!  
The date is set for June 23, 2012.
Today we did our first round of dress shopping.
I know, I know it is very early to start this, but my sister loves me so she let us go before I left to pick out the bridesmaid dress at least.......




Weeeelllllll, while we were there I made her try on 5 dresses just so I could see her in a wedding dress.  Dress #1, ehhh.  Dress #2...when she came out to the main room, we knew that was the dress.  When the veil was put on....my step mom and I literally cried. My sister is the most beautiful bride I have EVER seen.  Dress #3,4,5 were all very pretty; however, no comparison.
Although I realize we still have a year before the wedding, I will be shocked if we didn't find the dress today. :) :)

After shopping, we came back to my Daddy's house and got to see my sweet little pups.


I know, Be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment