Friday, July 22, 2011

Short and Sweet.

I have no pictures to share because they are all on my computer which is in the house of Veronica & I am using Chelo´s computer!  But I have taken many (of course) and will try to put them up sometime soon!

There is something about the sunset here that just amazes me...I always have said that I do not understand how people don´t believe in God when they see the sun rise & set everyday, but the sunset in Madrid (...or Majadahonda to be exact) is magical.  I honestly prefer walking home at night as opposed to driving because it gives me a little me time in my head to wind down and enjoy the beautiful sunset.  No thinking, just admiring & walking.  It is this unique shade of blue after all the colors disappear and it is like being inside of an iMax before the movie starts when everything is this wonderful shade of blue.  I will try to remember to take sunset photos and AFTER the sunset photos of this blue color...words cannot do it justice.

Todavia, I love these kids!  Marcelito & Vero went to London today because he starts summer camp Monday!! ALL in english! Ahh I am so excited for him :) Casilda has fever so she is staying at Chelo´s leaving Mencia & Gon with Marcelo & myself, so today was very very easy and very fun...Men and I played hide & seek and "airplane" too many times to count...my back is a LiTtLe sore but it was worth every little giggle. Haha.

Love you all and starting to miss you guys ... so email me por faaa :)

¡¡¡¡Besos grandes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment