Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Emotional Roller Coaster of My Life.


Sevilla.

Excitement, Homesickness, Boredom, Too much time on the internet, Rekindling Old Flames, Ending the new rekindling of an Old Flame, Making New Friends, Missing Old Friends, Relaxing (aka being LAZY), Realizing I've been relaxing too much and school starts next week which induces anxiety, Missing Poland (or let's be honest, The Catala de Juan Clan), Looking up flights to Poland, Realizing how expensive traveling is, wanting to travel a lot, figuring out I need to set a budget due to my new lack of an extensive income, Exploring, Getting Lost, Feeling Like I don't fit in at all, Feeling like I could spend the next 5 years here, then feeling like I don't fit in again, Missing MY FAMILY & all my loved ones, stalking Facebook, Twitter, Texting, just trying to feel like I'm not in Europe ALONE while everyone is watching College Football (or better yet ALABAMA football) without me, Roll Tide, Stressing about Grad School, Trying to live for the moment....You get the picture. It's been a whirl-wind of emotions.

Where do I even begin?
On second thought I don't think that I can write about my emotional roller coaster of a life any longer.  I will let you ponder those thoughts and I will write more tomorrow. 

Love and Miss you all.

This did brighten up my day a ton:

No comments:

Post a Comment