Sunday, November 6, 2011

Roll Tide Anyways!

First of all, sorry I haven't updated...I tried on multiple occasions but could not access my account...long story. Mostly you would have just missed a whole lot of pre-game hype about the LSU game...which as we now know the verdict.


I know, I know.. everyone is making excuses for our team.  I will not, because the outcome is the outcome...I just feel super sorry for our kickers because they are getting some hate mail right now I have no doubt.  The only thing the game proved is that we ARE the 2 best teams in the nation.  Even know we will not be going to the national championship we still have the opportunity to continue winning (...I mean, it's what we do) and keep our name at the top of the BCS standings...even with a loss.  I can sit and dwell on the loss or say Rollll Tideeee all day every day... and I choose the second. :)


Madrid


Last week I went to Madrid straight after school Wednesday...happy as a lark.  I had a blast spending time with my familia espanola and just relaxing.  The only thing I was not quite as happy about is how fast the kids have ALREADY grown!! ...and Veronica's belly :) Okay, secret is out! The kids know so I can tell you...WE ARE HAVING NUMBER 5!! A little girl named Veronica!!!!!! I CANNOT wait!!!  I mean we all know she will be adorable...That is completely obvious...look at them all.  She is supposed to be coming right after my spring break (which I will be spending with them) soooo I am hoping she comes a few days early so I can see her before May!! Marcelo says they are completing the cycle...First born Marcelo, last Veronica.  I adore this family and am SOOO happy for them...and me...haha, just another little rugrat to call my own.  Also keep Chelo and Vicente in your prayers because it is a lot harder for them now with Vero & fam in Poland.  I am going to go back to Madrid to see them sometime before Christmas, but I wish I could go more often...just wish it was closer... They are so good to me, and I love them so very much.  Also pray they sell their house! It is SOOO big for 2 people!


Now for the photos from my long weekend of laughs, smiles, tears & disfraces!! (halloween costumes)




Can't believe I don't have a picture of Casilda's little pumpkin witch photos! Ahh! So adorable!

My little Marshmallow the second (Marcelo is Marshmallow #1)

Rosie cheeks from the cold :)


:D :D :D

Halloween
I came back Monday for Halloween and to celebrate Taylor's birthday (which happened to be Ian's also :( ... why hasn't anyone invented 2 places at once yet?).  I was a dead zombie...Here they go more for the classics ... vampire, witch, zombie, monster... Not as many cutesy nice costumes... the theme here is a lot more dead...


Pueblo
Carving a pumpkin with Candela and Pablo.
Cazalla is in the mountains so the temperature is fast tracking to winter there!!

School


Manu-the English teacher I assist 

All of these pictures are from Halloween activities with the 3rd grade class...I love my job :)




No comments:

Post a Comment