Saturday, October 1, 2011

Update! ...and a smile :)

Hello sweet wonderful readers. For some reason my blog is looking SUPER weird so I'm not sure how this is going to turn out, and it is most likely in the cursive font because I don't see the option to change it buttt it's okay. I woke up a little sad this morning but chatted for a while with one of my great friends from college, Stephanie Irwin and Nana also (PPL to you both) and I feel much better!

I start work Monday! YAY! I'm excited! My principal is awesome too! Very VEry Helpful!! He even offered to meet me at the bus stop Monday so I don't get lost! Annddd I need to get out of the house and have something to occupy my time! Seriously, this past week I have been an intense online scrapbooker! (Shoutout to Shutterfly.com -join and tell them I invited ya)


Last night we went to a fiesta at Lauren's place and then one at my house! It was really fun! Lauren, Taylor & I are always together. And when we are not together we are chatting online..it's really kind of sad, but this week has felt like a MONTH to us because we have nothing to do...well Taylor & I have nothing to do... Lauren is working a side job (or two?) so she has stuff going on but still loves us.

Here we are in our prime, from the other night...Sorry I've been horrible about photos lately!

Tonight I am cheating on our trio and hanging out with someone new (LOVE yall still!!) AND the best part about my hot date tonight...well there are soooo many best parts to my date night. #1 Lindsey is from TEXAS!! Whoop Whoop, Southern Charm! We actually met through one of my old roommates Mary Catherine (look at my rooms bringing all the southern girls to me! Sidebar: I'm going to Barcelona next weekend with another old roommates cousin...more on that later). #2 We are going to get this mouth-watering Italian place I went to my first day in SEvilla by myself. It is right down the road and literally had the best vegetable plate of my life and I have been dying to return! #3 We are going to see a movie!! Yayy! IN ENGLISH!!!!!! Whoop Whoop! Needless to say I'm pumped!

Hmmmm...que mas?

Ohh I am OBSESSED with my roommate, Ian's girlfriend. She is from Birmingham...UK. So we laughed about that. She's presh and we are in love. Haha, she even told me she would go and watch all the bama games with me and learn to love it.

BarCeLoNA.
I am going next weekend, Friday AM to be exact and Tom has the day off so he's going to show me around the city from the eyes of someone who lives there. I am excited! And I missed that little booger a ton! Background...Tom was my best friend last summer. We took class together in Madrid.

This is from Santander last year. Neither of us had eaten any type of Oriental food in 3 months and we happened to run into a Chinese restaurant and ORDERED EVERYTHING!! haha it was a really fun time and so we are getting Japanese when I get there. Keeping the tradition alive! And for those of you wondering "Hmm....." I will answer your question. No, just friends. But I ADORE him. One of the best guys EVER.

I have other reasons for Barcelona besides Tom as well..Sensation White.
http://www.sensation.com/spain
I am going with Alex and her friends. She is awesome as well. She's Caitlin's cousin from Georgia. I'm pumped.

That is all for now! Love yall tons!

Pictures from last night:


2 of my Roommates: Curly hair=Vincent from Milan and Ian is from England.


My new gf, Rosie.

No comments:

Post a Comment