Thursday, August 25, 2011

True life: I am a murderer


We are here safe in poland but still don't have internet so I will make this brief since I am literally standing in the rain under a store stealing their Internet...waiting for them to come outside and remove me. Ironically te name of the store is home sweet home. Thank you for all the emails (MINUS JOHN, freaking reply to my 100 emailsssss. I know college is great but PLEASE fill me in!!!!!), keep them coming :) I promise when we get Internet I will write you all back individually (ESP thank you Mandy for your incredibly sweet on, made my day). Love you all. I'm safe, composed this one in bed the second night:

I feel like I am in Alabama, which sounds like a great thing, right? Except it is my least favorite part of Alabama.... Mosquitoes. We have just as many if not more here.  Some of you may not know this, but I have sweet, sweet skin that supposedly is like sugar for them. (thank you granny very very much for this gene haha) This leads to two things: I have bites covering mostly the most awkward places of my body (ankles, collar bone, knees, etc) and I am such a brutal murderer. If they are in a close enough proximity, they are dead.

Sending love from Warsaw 

(..... And hearing a distinct buzzzzz from my bed ahhhhhh!!! When I get to heaven, the existence of mosquitoes will be at the top of my "whyyyyyyyy???!!" list)

No comments:

Post a Comment